Friday, August 3, 2012

Hailyn's 2 months old!

I can't believe my little baby is already 2 months old! I want to keep track of all of Hailyns milestones in the first year, so I thought what's a better place than on here! Of course I'll also write them down in her baby book but I figured I would also share them on here. 

2nd Month Milestones

Date: 7/3/12  Height: 20.5 in.  Weight: 8lbs. 3oz.  

Sleeping patterns: Hailyn is a pretty good sleeper (knock on wood). She wakes up every 3-5 hours during the night to eat.

Eating habits: She eats every 3-5 hours and she loves eating! When Mom pumps and Dad gives her a bottle she drinks about 3 oz.

New discoveries she made: She discovered the ceiling fan and absolutely loves it! She will just stare at the ceiling fan (when it's on or off) and will get a big grin on her face.

Her accomplishments: She has gotten a lot better at holding her head up and she started smiling at Mommy and Daddy. She has started playing with the hanging toys on her play mat. 

Places she went: She went to the Old Time Fair for the first time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment