Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hailyns Halloween Costume

Halloween is only 35 days away and I still haven't decided what Hailyn should be. It's her first Halloween and I want to find a costume that is cute and will keep her warm. I don't want the costume to be super common either, I feel like so many little girls are either a lady bug, cat, or pumpkin. Nothing is wrong with those costumes but I love the costumes that are a little different and aren't common. I have been looking at the baby costumes on the Spirit Halloween website and there are just so many cute ones! I would love to hear which costumes everyone likes, leave a comment and let me know! 

Here a few of the costumes that I like..



Take a look at the baby costumes on Spirit Halloweens website and leave me a comment about which costumes you like! Once I decided I am going to keep it a secret on which one I chose and Ill post pictures of Hailyn in her costume on Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment