Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Recipes!

I plan on posting at least two new recipes this week. One of them is a family recipe for homemade salsa, I may be bias but it is the best salsa I have ever had. My husband was begging me to make it as soon as our tomatoes in our garden were ripe. The other recipe is a spicy fish taco bowl. Both of these recipes are dairy and soy free! I can't wait to share both of these recipes with you :-)

Also we are starting to think Hailyn may not have a dairy or soy intolerance. Ill write more later about what we think it is and why. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting to see what you think it is! :). I'm in suspense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I had been super busy with Hailyn and getting the house ready for a friend who came to visit. Im still trying to get the hang of multitasking with a baby. I could spend all day playing with her, but then I realize I have a million other things I need to get done too! Oops!! I blogged today about what it is though! :-)

      Delete