Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hailyns 1st Camping Trip!

Even though this is over a month late, I thought I would still blog about Hailyns first camping trip. Over Labor Day weekend we went camping with some friends at Rock Creek Reservoir. It was Hailyns first camping trip and she did great and the weather was perfect! We all had a blast and I am so happy we decided to go. We had been debating on whether we should go or not since Hailyn is so young, but I am so glad we chose to go!

I am really sad that I didn't take more pictures though! I have always been really bad at remembering to take pictures and now that I have a baby it is even harder to remember, but it is even more important to me to take pictures because I want to capture all the memories. I beat myself up over it every time I forget to take pictures. I wish I would have gotten a family picture of us camping, or a picture of Hailyn in front of the tent. Oh well I can't dwell on it, hopefully I get better at remembering to take pictures. Here are a few pictures...

Hailyn taking a nap while camping.


Daddy and Hailyn sitting around the campfire.


A view of our campsite!

No comments:

Post a Comment